1. In case you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of the Consumer and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the product they have purchased.
3. The shipping charges, which are the product shipping cost, shall be paid by the buyers.
4. Each purchased product is delivered to the person and/or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers shall have the right to terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and with documents such as warranty certificate, user manual, if any.
6. If it becomes impossible to
sell the purchased product, the seller has to notify the buyer in writing
within 3 days of learning about this situation. The total price must be
returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
If the Purchased Product Price Is Not Paid:
7. If the Buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller's obligation to deliver the product ends.
Purchases Made with Unauthorized Use of Credit Card:
8. After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card to which the buyer has paid is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the sold product is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer shall return the product to the SELLER paying the shipping cost of the product subject to the contract within 3 days to the SELLER.
If the Product Cannot Be Delivered on Time for Unforeseen Reasons:
9. If force majeure occurs that the Seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the Buyer is notified. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar product or the delay of delivery until the obstacle is removed. In case the buyer cancels the order, this fee shall be paid to him in cash within 14 days from the date of cancellation if he has made the payment in cash. If the buyer has made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the product price shall be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation; however, it is possible that the bank will transfer it to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
Buyer's Obligation to Control the Product:
10. The buyer shall inspect the contracted goods/services before receiving them; dented, broken, torn packaging, etc. damaged and defective goods / services shall not be received from the cargo company. The received goods/services shall be deemed to be undamaged and intact. The BUYER has to carefully protect the goods/services after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods/services should not be used. Invoice must be returned along with the product.
Right of Withdrawal:
11. The BUYER
can use the right to withdraw from the contract by rejecting the goods without
taking any legal or criminal responsibility and without giving any reason,
provided that he/she notifies the SELLER via the contact information below,
within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the product he/she
purchased to himself/herself or to the person/organization at the address
12.Contact Information of the Seller for Submission of Right of Withdrawal:
Duration of the Right of Withdrawal:
13. If the buyer has purchased a service, this 14-day period starts from the date of signing the contract. The right of withdrawal cannot be used in service contracts where the service begins to be rendered with the approval of the consumer before the expiry of the right of withdrawal.
14. The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
15. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, a written notification must be given to the SELLER by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days and the product must not be used within the framework of the provisions of the "Products for which the Right of Withdrawal cannot be exercised" regulated in this Contract.
Use of the Right of Withdrawal:
16.3. The invoice of the product delivered to the person or the BUYER, (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning it. Order returns whose invoices are issued on behalf of the institutions cannot be completed unless a RETURN INVOICE is issued.)
17. Products must be delivered complete and undamaged, together with return form, the box of the products to be returned, packaging and standard accessories, if any.
18. The SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt to the BUYER within 10 days at the latest from the receipt of the withdrawal notification and to accept the returned goods within 20 days.
19. If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to the BUYER's fault or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is obliged to compensate the SELLER's losses at the rate of the BUYER's fault. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the goods or products within the right of withdrawal period.
20. In case of falling below the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER due to the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is cancelled.
Products for which the Right of Withdrawal cannot be exercised:
21. Underwear, swimwear and bikini bottoms, which are prepared in line with the BUYER's request or clearly personal needs and are not suitable for return, make-up materials, disposable products, goods that are in danger of deterioratşng quickly or that are likely to expire, the BUYER's Products that are not suitable for return in terms of health and hygiene if their packaging is opened by the BUYER after delivery, Products that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated due to their nature, Goods related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, except those provided under the subscription agreement, In the case of services rendered immediately or intangible goods delivered instantly to the consumer, audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data recording and data storage devices, computer consumables, if the package has been opened by the BUYER cannot be returned in accordance with the Regulation. Furthermore, it is not possible to exercise the right of withdrawal before the expiration of the right of withdrawal regarding the services that have been started with the approval of the consumer in accordance with the Regulation.
22. In order to return cosmetics and personal care products, underwear products, swimsuits, bikinis, books, copyable software and programs, DVD, VCD, CD and cassettes and stationery consumables (toner, cartridge, tape, etc.), the package must be unopened, the product must be not tried, intact and unused.
State of Default and Its Legal Consequences
23. The BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that he/she will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement between the cardholder bank and the bank in case of default in the case of making the payment transactions with a credit card. In this case, the relevant bank may take legal action; may claim the costs and attorney's fees to arise from the BUYER, and in any case, in the event that the BUYER defaults due to its debt, the BUYER accepts that he/she will pay the damage and loss suffered by the SELLER due to the delayed performance of the debt.
Payment and Delivery
24. You can make a Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) to any of our bank accounts (TL).
25. you can take advantage of online single payment or online installment opportunities for all kinds of credit cards by your credit cards on our site. In your online payments, the amount shall be withdrawn from your credit card at the end of your order.